Accessibility Statement for Sing in Wicklow
This is an accessibility statement from Sing in Wicklow .
Measures to support accessibility
Sing in Wicklow takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sing in Wicklow :
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sing in Wicklow is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sing in Wicklow . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sing in Wicklow :
- Phone: +353 (0) 404 20100
- E-mail: JSherwin@wicklowcoco.ie
- Visitor Address: Arts Office, Wicklow County Council County Buildings, Whitegates, Wicklow Town, A67 FW96
- Postal Address: Arts Office, Wicklow County Council County Buildings, Whitegates, Wicklow Town, A67 FW96
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days..
To register a formal complaint, please contact us by email.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Sing in Wicklow
Date: This statement was created on 14 June 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.